Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time flies...


Hmm, going to start new sem tomorrow. I really did enjoy my holidays in hometown with old friends!Ate a lot and play a lot!
J,look back at 2008, what have you done?Let me list out few,

1.Cried because of losing a relationship with someone you love so much,someone you thought you will die without the person in your life. But now, I've changed. I still can continue my daily life and work the best on it even without the person paying attention to me!
2.Cried because got a very bad results in goverment examination. Yup, so now I'm working very hard in my uni's works and assignments!And I've made it!
3.Travelled with friends to island,experienced snorkling,nice scene and nice food! I really do miss the time and my friends.
4.Travelled alone all the way down to big city and enrolled in university,choosing a course which you dream of. Yup,That's why I'm so proud of myself now, for being able to be independent and in my dream course! By the way,lecturers here are nice!
5.Improved in socializing skills and relationship networks. I never thought that I'm good in socialize. Well, I'm working the very best on it, and everything turn out well.But of course,everything will has exception.
6.Busying with studies and assignments, and activities! And had also set yourself a very high target to work forward! Yes,indeed the target helps a lot!It's kinda stress and tired on studies and assignments,but I'm satisfy with my own works!
7.Learnt new things from attending activities, and lectures. And I can apply things that I've learnt into my daily life!
8.Attending ball and win the grand lucky draw in that ball. Yes,this really motivate me and I do know that I'm always the lucky one!
9.Finally, get to know how family is important to me. I love them so much! No one can ever replace their places in my heart!I miss them...
J,time flies.21 years,you have been live on this world for 21 years.Can you imagine how fast the time past?
So,please do work hard for your future.You wouldn't want to disappoint your parent,right?
Listen to your favourite singer songs,play games and chat with friends when you are stress.
All the best in 2009 and your future!

No comments: