Monday, January 5, 2009

Noon-mare


Here is the thing,I had have a noon-mare when i was having my nap this afternoon. It's so real and i could barely seperate it from the real when i was awoke by my roommate.
Here is how the noon-mare go on..

I live in a house with few friends(a total of 4 or 5 of us).We live everyday life as other humans do.We walk,we shop,we eat,we attracted to pretty girl and blew whistle to them. But there is a weird thing,a very weird thing.Everyone looked so scare of us,they run,they avoid us whenever we go near them.Especially the whistling part,those ladies will shout and ran away.
What the heck is going on?!?!?!
One day,when i was out for walking alone,I found out some horrible truth.I found that I was a dog!A dog!A dog which though it was a human,and living by applying human's lifestyle!How come I just realised this?Does my friends knew about this too?Apparently not..
How am I going to tell them what I found out?Or may be it was only my illusion?Or may be they knew it from the very beginning?Could this be a plan?Or even a lab experiment?
The next scene is that I'm trying to escape from the house,from my friends.But i failed because my friends stalked me.While I was running,they stalked me and look at me fiercely...What on earth had happen?
I don't know,and will never know..Because exactly at this moment,I was awoke by my roommate who just came back.
According to some psychology theory,dreams is the extension of daily life.It shows out feeling that currently preoccupied us.
What had happen to me recently?

No comments: