Friday, December 12, 2008

A letter to myself one week later



Dear future me,


How are you?Is everything fine?How was your final?Do you managed to finish your study in time?What grade do you expect to achieve for your final?




As for me now, I'm trying my best to get an A for every single subject.


So, have you cut your hair?Have you bought an new slacks?How was the prom?Got any date from that prom?


I belive that you are now enjoying your life in hometown. So, how is everyone in your hometown?Have you been the new shopping mall there?How is it?Have you play back online games?


How are you going to spend your christmas eve and new year eve there?Is everything planned?Did ou manage to get a new handphone?


Well, frankly speaking, I'm now in a bit of stress. And I really look forward to the prom and days in hometown, so just enjoy everything,ok?Do not get frustrated and angry with those little things again.Really,it really not worth.


What motivates me to study now is the desire to go back to hometown and meet everyone,eat everything in hometown, and also to play online games.


So,promise me, do not waste the time while you in hometown,ok?


Please do write me a reply letter at 19th of Dec 2008, 10.29am.


All the best.


Loves,


Yourself
who is still suffering from the final exams
12th Dec 2008, 10.29am.

No comments: