Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy


It's almost end of my first sem for my first year of uni life.

Final is around the corner, but yet I still have a full lab report to be completed before the final.

Hmm...1 more week left before my final.



Thought that I still have much time to prepare? NOPE!

Things that I need to complete within this 1 week:-

1. Complete my minimum 10 pages lab report.

2. Go for ball dance practice.

3. Buy some formal clothes for the coming ball.

4. Pack my things in room,cause...I'm MOVING OUT!!!!

5. Atleast...must complete 3/4 of my study before start of next week..

And most terrible is that, I spoilt my beloved lappie's charger!!!
I really can't live without my lappie and the charger....
I can't do assignment..
Can't study notes for final..(I'm environmental friendly, I do not waste paper by printing notes
out since I can read it from my lappie..)
So, what should I do?
Well, kinda busy right?

Hope I can cope with it^^(atleast I do not hope to do what the baby is doing....*can't imagine*)

No comments: