Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time


It's already midnight, thanks to my roommate, I can online in my room for awhile..
The time now is 11.56pm..
I'm still wondering whether i should continue my assignment or watch a drama for destress..
And, time past..

1 day..
1 month..
1 year..
1 decade..
and 2 decades..
I  live on this world for 2 decades..
Long?Short?I also don't know..Some say that time past so fast that 2 decades just need a blink of your eyes..but others say that time is slow as in you feel like you already do a lot and experienced of things,but actually it just happen in 1 day.
Which define times better?
Time is a magic, anything, any changes will occur even in 1 week,1 month or 2 months..
Time is the best medicine, which will cure any wound and hurt..
Time, you feel it but most of the time you ignore it..
Time,what are you?or who are you?
Can you take me back to those nice old days?
Or, can you past faster?
What will happen tomorrow?the next week?the next month?the next year?
Time,please..

No comments: