Monday, April 20, 2009

Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle, a lady who is 47 year old.
Susan Boyle, a name which is getting more well known as days passed.
Few days back, I've accidentally came across to a video clip in youtube. A video clip where she was on the stage of "Britain Got Talent 2009". The 7 mins+ video clip had impressed me.

I felt touched and my heart cried after watching the video clip.
I was impressed, by her energetic voice which is clean and clear.
I was impressed, by the wave of her voice.
I was impressed, by her courages to stand on stage while the judges and audiences were laughing at her.
I was impressed, by her courages to chase after her dream!
My heart cried, because of her voice, her courages, her dream and the lyric!
"I had a dream my life would be
 So different from this hell I'm living,
So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...
"
The lyric is true.
Everyone have their own dreams.
But because of reality, living, and money, most of them have had gave up their dreams.
Me too, I have my own dreams.
I'm trying my best to step towards my dreams.
Because the dreams, I enjoy my life.
Because the dreams, I worked hard and stay strong to attacks.
Because the dreams, I'm myself.
And Susan, you've made me to believe and stay strong in my own dreams!
PS. To listen to her singing, please proceed to youtube and type "Susan Boyle" in the searching bar, and you will find a long lists of her video clips. Enjoy those videos and her voice!

2 comments:

麟玮 said...

oh gosh i'm so freakinly sentimental.
tears running out mannn!!
susan boyle really can sing.
wow.
everyone should go and take a look.
its on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il5TBgD9kHI

J said...

ya^^
U guys out there should really go and watch the video clip!